Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Unconsciousness

Sometimes...
My actions are not triggered by my brain, even when I'm speaking
Then a question pops into my head, " is this bcoz of unconscious mind? "
Probably, YES! 
Bcoz a thing happens when I never intend to do it
For instance, I set in my mind that I will not do that thing again
But all of sudden, I really do it without any forces or intentions
Is this unconsciousness is controlled by other forces?
I realised that the unconscious mind is influenced by satan or our passions
Unless we have strengths to overcome the forces
What are the strengths?
Definitely our IMAN !
I believe that if we secure our IMAN, 
I'm pretty sure that we can fully recharge our strengths to defend ourselves from all  those detrimental forces 

No comments:

Post a Comment